CreditActivation of Student Status ~ Please read these instructions carefully ~
- You may begin your studies once your Application has been accepted and you have submitted your tuition (activation of student status). Before paying your tuition, please review the Reimbursement Policy (below). By paying tuition, you agree to these terms.
- Please note that new applicants must activate their student enrollment within 30 days of acceptance. If the time has elapsed, their Application will automatically expire; and they would need to re-apply (with all procedures involved) at a later time or once they are ready. However, re-acceptance is not guaranteed.
- A breakdown of tuition is possible for some Programs, as so noted. Partial payments must be requested and are expected by the due date.
- Once you have reviewed this page, please activate your student status at the bottom of the page. This is for theology students only. All others are billed.
- Applicants for non-degree programs in theology pay $100 per class.
Residential Theology Student (Student must reside near school location)
- Program A (Associate Level) $500
- Program C (Bachelor's Level) $1000
- Program D (Master's Level) $2000 (optional breakdown of 3 payments @ $700 each)
- Program E (Doctoral: Divinity) $4000 (optional breakdown of 5 payments @ $900 each)
- Program F (Doctoral: Theology) $8000 (optional breakdown of 6 payments @ 1450 each)
Online Theology Student
- Program A (Associate Level) $1000
- Program C (Bachelor's Level) $2500 (optional breakdown of 3 payments @ $900 each)
- Program D (Master's Level) $4000 (optional breakdown of 5 payments @ $900 each)
- Program E (Doctoral: Divinity) $6000 (optional breakdown of 7 payments @ $900 each)
- Program F (Doctoral: Theology) $9000 (optional breakdown of 8 payments @ $1200 each)
- $250 per Module
- $100 Certificate fee upon successful completion or credits of all Modules (optional)
Current tuition (as of 2017) is listed below and will be billed to the student (upon acceptance of the Application and before issuance of Credit Transfer)
in any of the following categories:
- Credential Analysis $300
- Equivalency Certificate $600
- Issuance of Degree $1000
Online Applied Theology Program
$1000 Complete Associate Degree Program
20-hour course in Latin: $400
20-hour course in NT Greek: $500
Honorary Degree Program
We request a donation for:
- Associate in Theology $350
- Diploma in Theology $600
- Master of Divinity $850
- Doctor of Divinity $1100
Tuition Reimbursement Policy
If tuition is submitted in full (one lump sum):
- Up to 90 days before class/course* begin: 90% of full tuition submitted- 60 to 89 days before class/course* begin: 80% of full tuition submitted
- 30 to 59 days before class/course* begin: 70% of full tuition submitted
- 1 to 29 days before class/course* begin: no reimbursement
(Class or course begin is determined, when Faculty has set the date for the beginning of studies)
Please note that this reimbursement policy does not apply to:
(b) Monthly tuition payments
(c) The Credit Transfer program
(d) The Honorary Degree program
(e) Special donations received
Such are not reimbursable.
We accept the following payment methods of your tuition:
- Personal check: Please mail to the School's address within 10 days of Application acceptance.
- Credit or Debit Card via PayPal (plus 5% processing fee). You will receive a payment request.